Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fullfilment

How did I get here? Searching, Flipping Spinning and loving life in the moment.
Grounding myself while in the process trying to fly seems to be the theme of my winter thus far. As some know and others will learn I have been complimenting my time searching out excitement and peace in the mountains with an active pursuit to take action to serve the earth and many friends who live here.


Friends in fun and friends in work, friends unknown all have helped enable the inception of Semilla Nueva. The non-profit organization in the process of becoming thanks to inspiration, motivation, action and an urgency that gathered great friends to build a powerful team to create sustainable agriculture opportunities to farmers in Guatemala. www.semillanueva.org

These friends may look confused but don't be fooled its only because the big flips and spins that started their day have not had time to wear off.
The sky may be the limit but we are doing what we can to push this boundaries.
SHHH this is a secret place I like to call the rainbow room...
Anything is possible here in this magic location blessed with soft snow and creative visions.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, Brook. I love the way you choose to live your life. It is very refreshing, and very rare. Have a great trip to Guatemala. See you in yoga when you get back.

Peace-Ryan

Sheylan Yearsley said...

Brook... Inspiration takes flight and I am moved by your photos to another realm of beauty and peace.
Thanks for the moment
love your sister